Choose to Commit: the Covenant
Based the truth of the Word of God, and the power of the Word of God, I willingly enter into the following on covenant:
- Before I choose a blade, I will choose the Sword of the Spirit, which is the Word of God.
- Before I burn myself, I will choose to burn with the Holy Spirit
- I am created in the image of God, an exact twin of Jesus Christ. According to 2 Corinthians 5:21. I will use my faith to employ righteousness in every part of my life.
- I will live in the love of Jesus. I will stand on John 15:9-11, and choose to take on the full peace of Jesus.
- I will reach out. I will not be silent concerning any form of intentional self-injury. I will ask for help and talk to someone who is qualified to assist me and stand with me concerning self-injury.
- I will support. I am a part of the body of Christ, the Church. I will do my part to support, stand in faith with, and pray for, those who are overcoming any form of self-harm.